Sunshine and Fire
Thursday, August 31, 2006
  Will Start Blogging
I have decided to start blogging. I browsed into this guy who writes amazingly (Sidin if you must know & guessing you already did) jumped onto Silverine and then to If I Tell Ya I'll Have to Kill Ya. Have seen a coupla others I want to jump to.Can I write these names here? Am I supposed to link them through if I do. Are there any rules to the game?


In case anyone thought that the decision had anything to do with my creative genius....the actual reason is I'M BORED!!!!! I'm at work....(which is to say I'm in the office building with nothing to do). Where else did you think I read all those blogs...(yeah! but I do work in place where I can easily do that...read them I mean. Not sure whether that is a good thing or not). Then I started wondering whether if I started writing a blog of my own, would my life become more interesting? Not that my life is not interesting but whether I'll be able to notice & appreciate (in some cases) the small things that we let pass. And of course, I want it to be funny. So what do I do? Will probably walk around with a notepad like Chandler (when he was trying to prevent Ross from stealing his jokes) so that I can note down funny dialogues & somehow weave them into a blog. Don't think it'll work though but at least I'll get to use at least one of those notepads which my office so generously issues every quarter. They are generous with the stationery...can't deny that. Its only the salary that they are not very generous with :)


Methinks this has been a smart move. I've written almost half a page about not being able to write. Reminds me of this time in school when my house mistress made me "volounteer" for a small talk on any topic for the school assembly to cure me of my stage fright. Totally lost and with a single evening to prepare for it, I decided to talk about "Stage Fright" itself. Next day morning, shaking inwardly, I went and delivered the talk. Managed to get a few laughs (not at me guys....the funny lines in the speech). And guess what? It did cure me a bit of my stage fright. Hope that posting this will help me get onto blogging. At least I don't have to face a sea of faces trying to make me laugh......like on that morning....o so many years ago.


P.S: I was trying to create my profile. Cannot find the right option for “Industry”. This job is tough man!!!
 
Comments:
a word or two aout the help you had with your little speech would have made your blog a much nicer place to be.
 
@thinking out loud : thanks a lot.will send u updates. u r after all Victim No. 2.
@anonymous: selective amnesia makes me unable to recollect wht ur referring to :) nice try though
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Name:
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India
Archives
August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2009 / July 2020 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]